Re: [TR] Interior vinyl installation question - thanks -

To: "'Randall'" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'TR List '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Interior vinyl installation question - thanks -
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:51:29 -0400
I like the idea of the unobtrusive buzzer.  So no additional hole for the
lamp.
Thanks Randall...

However, I still need the dimension of the windshield washer pump mounting
hole so that I can complete prepping the dash fascia.   The not-so-original
I have (just a push button not a knob) is 5/8" but I want to be sure an
original (if I can find one) will fit.