[TR] TR3 brake pipe source

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 brake pipe source
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:11:50 -0400

--===============1252514765==

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CC2421.63254790

I was filling the system with Silicon fluid yesterday and apparently =
when the floors and rockers were replaced someone had cut thru the long =
pipe that runs the length of the car from the front fitting to the 3 way =
fitting near the rear axle. I'm not seeing any individual pipes =
available, only complete kits. Does anyone know a source that sells that =
piece indivudally. TRF sells a TR4 pipe that looks very similar, if not =
identical. Has anyone tried that one for compatibility?  Thanks =20

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB
70 BSA 441 VS

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CC2421.63254790

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I was filling the system with Silicon =
fluid=20
yesterday and apparently when the floors and rockers were replaced =
someone had=20
cut thru&nbsp;the long pipe that&nbsp;runs the length of the car from =
the front=20
fitting to the 3 way fitting near the rear axle. I'm not seeing any =
individual=20
pipes available, only complete kits. Does anyone know a source that =
sells that=20
piece indivudally. TRF sells a TR4 pipe that looks very similar, if not=20
identical. Has anyone tried that one&nbsp;for compatibility?&nbsp; =
Thanks=20
&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Dave Willner<BR>Stroudsburg PA<BR>59 =
TR3A<BR>70=20
MGB<BR>70 BSA 441 VS</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums