[TR] HS6 Linkage Bracket

Subject: [TR] HS6 Linkage Bracket
From: TRDOCTOR at aol.com (TRDOCTOR at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:37:11 EDT
Is it the pivot or the shoulder bolt?  You could always have a machine
shop drill out the pivot and bush it for you.  It wouldn't take them any  time
and should be fairly cheap.  You can also check with Joe Curto for  parts.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs

In a message dated 6/15/2011 12:01:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,