[TR] Shaking TR3

Subject: [TR] Shaking TR3
From: wbeech at flash.net (Wbeech)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:21:39 -0600
Allen at Hendrix WW will tell that even new tires can arrive out of round.
This is even more evident on the older less sophisticated suspensions.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Jun 21, 2011, at 11:04 AM, pethier at comcast.net wrote:

> Are you sure your tires are round?  I suddenly picked up a vibration in my
truck.  Checked the tires and there is a high area in the middle of the tread
on the right rear.  Sudden appearance of this must be a belt failure or tread
separation.  I was planning on replacing the tires before the VTR convention
trip in August, but this makes it immediate.  I'm having a new set of
Michelins put on tonight.  The BFGs lasted OK through two trucks, but the
Micks get great reviews.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/wbeech at flash.net