[TR] Shaking TR3

Subject: [TR] Shaking TR3
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:04:51 +0000 (UTC)
Are you sure your tires are round?  I suddenly picked up a vibration in my
truck.  Checked the tires and there is a high area in the middle of the tread
on the right rear.  Sudden appearance of this must be a belt failure or tread
separation.  I was planning on replacing the tires before the VTR convention
trip in August, but this makes it immediate.  I'm having a new set of Michelins
put on tonight.  The BFGs lasted OK through two trucks, but the Micks get great
reviews.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net