[TR] FW: Wiper/Panel Switch Placement TR3

Subject: [TR] FW: Wiper/Panel Switch Placement TR3
From: tr3driver at ca.rr.com (Randall)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:25:37 -0700
> All bezels on the center console should be
> the beveled (inverted v) bezel which resembles those on the gauges -
> with the exception of the ignition switch.

Carl, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I meant to check some things
when I got home last night, but the TR didn't want to cooperate and I didn't
get home until after midnight.  Anyway, I see you got the answer about
switch location.

Unless it was different on the later cars, the bezel for the starter push
button is unique as well.  Similar to the one for the ignition switch, but
smaller.

I believe this one is original:
http://tinyurl.com/3cg2cd7

-- Randall