[TR] FW: Wiper/Panel Switch Placement TR3

Subject: [TR] FW: Wiper/Panel Switch Placement TR3
From: cfmtr3a at verizon.net (Carl TR)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:09:11 -0400
RE: starter bezel.  I was basing my comments on a very grainy image in the
TR3 Practical Hints...  Looking closer at SPC Plate AD; it appears that you
are correct.  That does make my life easier as I now have sufficient beveled
bezels.

Note: that the image Randall provided is for an early push/pull panel
switch.

Thanks
Carl