Re: [TR] tr3 fast idle

To: "'Frank Fisher'" <yellowtr3@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] tr3 fast idle
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:19:50 -0600
I would first suggest an air leak but you seemed to have addressed it.  Have
you have the carbs apart recently?  I had a very similar problem when I
mis-aligned one of the butterflys during a re-build.  Could this have
happened to you and just been masked by the plug wire?

Also, Separate the two carbs by loosening the connector linkage.  This will
help to isolate the offender.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"