[TR] Spitfire Cam F/S

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Spitfire Cam F/S
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:44:48 -0500
Looking for an upgraded cam for your 1296 spitfire for cheap? I have the one
out of my spitfire I don't need anymore as I am going with a bigger cam for
road racing. The cam has .290 lift at the cam and 237  duration at .050. It is
the cam that was in my engine for FTD at the Ypsilanti Michigan VTR autocross
and the third place overall behind Richard Good and Brian Watts at the Jekyll
Island Georgia VTR autocross. It is what I would consider a top end street cam
or low end road race cam. Drop me a line if interested.
Martytrmarty@hotmail.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive