[TR] '72 TR6 - Alternator Conversion Stumper

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] '72 TR6 - Alternator Conversion Stumper
From: "Martin Secrest" <moira.secrest@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:20:38 -0500
Gonna need some help on this one.  '72 TR6 that appears to be modified

The old alternator has both and 3-wire and a 2-wire connector.

In the 3-wire plug, there are the typical brown/yellow wires, with one of them
a short jumper.  There are lugs on the Bosch alternator that correspond to
these.

In the 2-wire plug, there is a large brown/white wire, and a large black wire
that is grounded to the engine.  This is where I get lost - don't know where
these are supposed to go on the new alternator.  Need electrical guru.  I have
no clue, but I do have photos.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6