[TR] TR3 Clutch Return Spring

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Clutch Return Spring
From: <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:48:43 -0600
Everything was going back together great with the new clutch install then at
the end I cannot find the spring the goes along side the slave cylinder to
return the clutch actuating arm.

The StanPart number is: 26145, the Moss number is 329-485.

Does someone have one loose that they can measure the length and let me
know, I am sure I can pick one up locally if I knew the proper length.

Thanks!,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"A British car is man's best friend, it always stays where it is told... but
of course, some times it is difficult to make it go"

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums