Re: [TR] headlight relay

To: "'Gary Nafziger'" <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] headlight relay
From: "Joseph Laurito" <trglory@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 23:44:35 -0500
Gary;

I made all the changes your thinking about. I bought a headlight relay kit
from Advance Auto Wire which includes relays, fuses and extra heavy gauge
wire for your higher current halogen headlights. See their products at
http://www.advanceautowire.com/. Tie the headlight wires back in the
standard harness and use these instead. NFI, just a happy customer. I'm a
dufuus too, so if I can do it, you can do it.

Joe