[TR] FW: Spitfire Guy - Bob Harris - Great autocrosser

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, albert runyan
Subject: [TR] FW: Spitfire Guy - Bob Harris - Great autocrosser
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:33:28 -0500
I received the following email today concerning Bob Harris. Those of you who
attend the TRF summer parties will know Bob as a regular at the event for as
far back as I can remember. A really great guy who showed up every year with
his white Spitfire. If you have time please drop him a line. Thanks,Marty
Sukey