Re: [TR] glove box

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] glove box
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 04:00:54 +0000 (UTC)
A lot of folks use the plastic replacements from TRF etc.  I had one in my TR4
and it was just fine.  If you are not going the concour route, of course.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier