Re: [TR] su carb rebuild

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] su carb rebuild
From: "Ed Oot" <eoot@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:42:31 -0500
If the throttle shafts are leaking air, then I would (and did) have them
rebuilt by someone with the tools and skill to get it done right.  Just got
mine back from Paltech.  Works of art.  Almost hate to put them on the car,
but really looking forwad to it.  Jeff found a couple of issues that had to
be hurting performance that I would never have picked up on if I had done
them myself.