Re: [TR] VTR Schedule

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR Schedule
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:29:03 -0700
On Feb 22, 2012, at 8:51 AM, McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:

> VTR does not prescribe or require any specific schedule - its up to
> the
> host.

And as Jack mentioned more often than not it's dictated by the venue
you want to use.

Contrary to "tradition" we had to have the car show on Friday and the
Autocross on Saturday because the City of Breckenridge didn't want us
using a whole downtown/riverside parking lot on a weekend because of
the potential loss of revenue from the lucrative summer weekend crowds
that are drawn to the mountains.  We heard some complaints but most
went with the flow.

The Autocross on Saturday was done by 3:00 PM, even with everyone
getting to do six runs on the course (thanks to Jack and Marty Sukey
for their great course layout), and people still had a couple hours to
get ready for the banquet on Saturday night.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive