Re: [TR] TR4A - First Breakdown Update

To: G.D. Huggins <guy@genfiniti.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - First Breakdown Update
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:13:47 -0700
Bad rotors have been a problem for awhile now.  Petronix has had it's
share of issues too but I wouldn't blame it or change it until you try
a "good" rotor.  The bad ones usually are ones with a rivet if memory
serves.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net