Re: [TR] Ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Ebay
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:16:06 -0500 (EST)
 I had a pretty detailed eBay search for stuff related to "triumph herald" for
the longest time. In recent months, that search has returned over 11,000
items, some of which relate to the car. Simply adding "-(abs,mats,waterproof)"
to my search cuts the result down by nearly 3,000 items (although I no longer
find that 16" aftermarket Corolla wheel covers "fit Triumph Herald")! ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us