Re: [TR] LED bulbs

To: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Subject: Re: [TR] LED bulbs
From: John Wise <tr3a.60@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:22:24 -0500
I have LEDs all the way around on both my fun cars.  I have tried a bunch of
different brands but now only use LEDs from LiteZupp Industries LLC.  It is a
small company run by two retired  guys.  They make & sell their own products
and stand behind what they make.  I have their lights on both my TR3A & my 77
911S.  They do need either an electronic flasher or a resister in line.

when I was installing them on my 911, and was having some problems (there are
no electronic flayers that will work in my old 911), they spent 20 minutes on
the phone with me, helping this old professor understand basic automobile
electronics & the best place to put the resistors.

They are more expensive, but they do put out a lot of light.

No financial connection, just a very satisfied customer.

John

John A. Wise
Ormond Beach, FL

1960 Triumph TR3A