[TR] Need TR3 Heater Core

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Need TR3 Heater Core
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:28:31 -0800 (PST)
      Give up on the TR3 heater core. Buy a Maradyne tractor cab heater. It
almost fits perfectly. You need to swap sides with the heater core so the pipes
exit towards the cockpit. Puts out about three times as much heat as a TR3
heater ever did.

http://www.my12voltstore.com/Maradyne_12_Volt_Heater_12_500_BTU_Model_5030_p/5030.htm

http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/12-volt-maradyne-cab-heater-12-500-btu.html

     These are just examples. Shop for price. Make sure that you buy the one
that fits. I think that the bigger ones are too big.
     Good luck. Stay warm.

     Bill in Tehachapi