Re: [TR] Not TR - MGB

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Not TR - MGB
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 06:57:27 -0700
> hear GM has had some issues as well.

I find it amusing that the GM problem was actually a deliberate design change,
to make the switch easier to turn.  Marketing felt
that the old switch was too "notchy" and felt cheap.  The "issue" is that the
weight of big wads of keys can actually turn the
modified switch.  So it was the marketing requirement that was defective, not
the switch.

But engineering will still get blamed, as usual.

Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive