Re: [TR] Smiths Classic Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge fromMerlinMot

To: <Loumetelko@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Smiths Classic Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge fromMerlinMoto...
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:45:38 -0800
> To say that the now deceased Margaret

That's a shame, I was not aware that she had passed.  Makes me wonder if
perhaps the reported incident happened around the same
time, when the company was changing ownership?

And BTW, who owns it now?  Is Joey still chief technician?  Could it be that
the present owner and employees have no relationship to
the originals except buying the name?

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive