Re: [TR] Flapping hood stick cover

To: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Flapping hood stick cover
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 17:16:50 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--bcaec548a439da24a8051a7a49fc

Angelo -

Does your cover have pockets on the forward ends for the joints of the
folded sticks to fit into?  Once that part of the sticks are in the pockets
I sort of pull that section up and forward a bit to really tuck in tightly.

Not sure if that is needed but mine certainly stays put at all speeds.

Geo

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com> wrote:

> Hello List:
> Now that we have some decent driving weather, wondering if there are any
> solutions to securing the hood stick cover in our side-screen TRs?
> I manage to tightly wrap the cover around the sticks, but a mile or so
> down the road it is flapping wildly in the wind. Have tried a bungee, but
> really looks bad and have to undo a couple of the fasteners,
> Anyone try a velcro type of fastening?
> Thanks for any insights.
> Angelo Graham
>
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--bcaec548a439da24a8051a7a49fc

e pockets on the forward ends for the joints of the folded sticks to fit in=
to?=C2=A0 Once that part of the sticks are in the pockets I sort of pull th=
div><div>Not sure if that is needed but mine certainly stays put at all spe=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:agraham@execulink.com"; target=3D"_bl=
ail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-le=
ft:1ex">Hello List:<br>
Now that we have some decent driving weather, wondering if there are any so=
lutions to securing the hood stick cover in our side-screen TRs?<br>
I manage to tightly wrap the cover around the sticks, but a mile or so down=
 the road it is flapping wildly in the wind. Have tried a bungee, but reall=
y looks bad and have to undo a couple of the fasteners,<br>
Anyone try a velcro type of fastening?<br>
Thanks for any insights.<br>
Angelo Graham<br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">triumphs@au=
tox.team.net</a> **<br>