Re: [TR] Spit diff pinion setup

To: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Subject: Re: [TR] Spit diff pinion setup
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:13:57 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs \(triumphs@autox.team.net\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Seems like I've seen a thorough photographic essay on just that
recently (though it may have been a TR6).  I recall a trick like
grind out the old bearing races a little bit so they will slip on and
off the new shaft?

I have a TR6 diff to rebuild this fall, so please let us know how it works out.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive