Re: [TR] Rattling

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Rattling
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:51:01 +0000 (UTC)
Checked engine mounts with a crowbar, nothing moves.  Checked the radiator,
nothing moves.  Looked under the valve cover, all seems normal.

Winter before last I rebuilt a spare engine.  This winter, I'll begin
dismantling this one, starting with the top end and timing areas to see what's
up.

Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions.

Terry

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive