Re: [TR] What wiring harness do I need?

To: Bryan Loy <paradisemusicnc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] What wiring harness do I need?
From: Jack Mc <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 07:54:14 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The main and body harnesses are both parts of a complete wiring harness. To
replace ALL the wiring, you'll need both main and body, or you'll need a
"complete" harness - and if the car has overdrive, you'll need an overdrive
harness as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the main is everything behind and forward of the
dashboard, and body is everything in the body aft of the dashboard.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

** triumphs@autox.team.net **