[TR] What wiring harness do I need?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] What wiring harness do I need?
From: Bryan Loy <paradisemusicnc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:44:56 -0400

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c

Hello the list, I hope everyone is well.  I have some pretty rotten wiring
on my '71 TR6, and I think I would like to replace it w/all new, and save a
lot of electrical headaches.
   My question is this.  What is the difference between a main wiring
harness and a body wiring harness, besides price?  TIA
Bryan
1971 TR6

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c

 pretty rotten wiring on my &#39;71 TR6, and I think I would like to replac=
e it w/all new, and save a lot of electrical headaches. =C2=A0<div>=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0My question is this.=C2=A0 What is the difference between a main wiri=
ng harness and a body wiring harness, besides price?=C2=A0 TIA</div><div>Br=

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c--

--===============5818507961358917534==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive