[TR] Rear Viton Seal Kit by Chris Marx and more.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Rear Viton Seal Kit by Chris Marx and more.
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:46:17 -0600

I see some questions on the list about the Viton Kit.

We are the original importers of these kits. We continue to sell them at the
lowest price in the world.

We recently relaunched our website after having it down for several months.
Gasketinnovations.com.  Or. The-vintage-racer.com.

The gasket business has taken up much of our time, but we still offer a nice
selection of Triumph parts and are adding to the list.

Please take a look.  Thanks & Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613