[TR] TR3A Nut behind the wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A Nut behind the wheel
From: "Art McEwen" <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 09:47:59 -0400

--===============0572861697920242042==

----67ae2c8b15d8d78c61640

In this case not the driver but literally the nut that holds the steering wheel
on: Is there a lock washer mechanism that I (and the parts diagrams) are
missing or is it just a given that every few months I have to loosen the
trafficator housing and tap that nut tighter with a flat screwdriver and hammer?

Cheers,

Art
'60 TR3.

----67ae2c8b15d8d78c61640

In this case not the driver but literally the nut that holds the steerin=
g wheel on=3A=A0 =A0Is there a lock washer mechanism that I (and the par=
ts diagrams) are missing or is it just a given that every few months I h=
ave to loosen the trafficator housing and tap that nut tighter with a fl=
at screwdriver and hammer=3F=3Cdiv=3E=3Cbr /=3E=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3ECheers=
=2C=3Cbr /=3E=3Cdiv=3E=3Cbr /=3E=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3EArt=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3E=
=2760 TR3=2E=3C/div=3E=3C/div=3E

----67ae2c8b15d8d78c61640--

--===============0572861697920242042==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **