Re: [TR] Is the worm mightier than the peg?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net,Art McEwen <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: [TR] Is the worm mightier than the peg?
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> leWDvMXhttKr4vsnKH5WLsQ/896uadChHc3HgNxDgg1bMA2PyJ2wBqODF5hYbuZEpOKbFroL9/lL1NQAau/8ERfO+P9aeVm/nSY=
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:11:53 -0700

------ADY9N4LLODBVY04S1W58D3VYN7ODOC
 charset=utf-8

The peg no doubt wears quicker, but the worm still wears=2E
The one in my TR3A was worn in the center until there were two tight spots=
, one on each side (and it was still loose in the middle) even with a new p=
eg=2E
-- Randall

On 14 May 2019 12:25:23 GMT-07:00, Art McEwen <amcewen2@cogeco=2Eca> wrote=
:
>I've told myself I'm going to eliminate the play from my steering box
>this season=2E I've already got a new rockershaft with peg, I'm
>hoping/wishing based on the parts price that the peg is the part that
>wears (along with the bushing) and that the worm cam is made of harder
>stuff?
>
>Is that what others have found?
>

>Thanks
>

>TR3A

------ADY9N4LLODBVY04S1W58D3VYN7ODOC
 charset=utf-8

 wears=2E<br>The one in my TR3A was worn in the center until there were two=
 tight spots, one on each side (and it was still loose in the middle) even =
 2019 12:25:23 GMT-07:00, Art McEwen &lt;amcewen2@cogeco=2Eca&gt; wrote:<bl=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0=2E8ex; border=
-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
I've told myself I'm going to eliminate the play from my steering box this=
 season=2E&nbsp; &nbsp;I've already got a new rockershaft with peg,&nbsp; I=

--===============5173514197313409770==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============5173514197313409770==--