Re: [TR] Stag stuck choke

To: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Stag stuck choke
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 13:49:32 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--000000000000bbeaff0598bf8ea6

Bit late but easy to take off. I bought some choke gaskets but not all AS
carbs used them.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019, 3:59 PM Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net> wrote:

> I was planning on starting the Stag today after doing alot of work on it
> over the year and lo and behold, the choke is stuck on one of the carbs
> (Stromberg).  It has a slight bit of freeplay, but the choke lever is hard
> stuck like it is jammed.  I have had the dashpot and air valve piston out
> as well as the float bowl off but I dont think that would have anything to
> do with it.  It feel jammed not gummed up.  Other carb is fine.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank
>
> Sent from my iPad
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphstag@gmail.com

--000000000000bbeaff0598bf8ea6

s but not all AS carbs used them.=C2=A0</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"=
Magnusson &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fmags@cox.net";>fmags@cox.net</a>&gt; wrote:=
er-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><br>
I was planning on starting the Stag today after doing alot of work on it ov=
er the year and lo and behold, the choke is stuck on one of the carbs (Stro=
mberg).=C2=A0 It has a slight bit of freeplay, but the choke lever is hard =
stuck like it is jammed.=C2=A0 I have had the dashpot and air valve piston =
out as well as the float bowl off but I dont think that would have anything=
 to do with it.=C2=A0 It feel jammed not gummed up.=C2=A0 Other carb is fin=
e.=C2=A0 Any ideas?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Frank<br>
Sent from my iPad<br>