[TR] BBC Show New Tricks

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] BBC Show New Tricks
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 16:18:52 -0500
We have been watching the BBC show New Tricks for awhile. It features 3
retired cops trying to solve cold cases. The forth member, the boss,  is
a current cop.

Anyway one of the guys drives a Triumph Stag. Beautiful car. He just had
to have the engine rebuilt. Cost him 1500 quid. I guess that is pounds.

I know the Stag V8 had its problems but the car is beautiful.

Lots of colorful English slang that we have to lookup to find the true
meaning.

Interesting show.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **