Re: [TR] HVDA Conversion, Issues?

To: Dan Cronin <Adcronin@mi.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] HVDA Conversion, Issues?
From: Rod Trunnell <rod2319@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:15:58 -0800

--0000000000000633ed05b69a8cc2

I purchased the HDVA conversion and Herman provided the Quartermaster TOB
at that time. I am not sure when or why he made the change.  I am
completely satisfied with the Quartermaster TOB.

Rod Trunnell
62 TR3B

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 11:45 AM Dan Cronin <adcronin@mi.rr.com> wrote:

> Folks
> I have one of the older HVDA Toyota 5 speed to Triumph conversions (2006
> vintage) that I am just now getting around to completing on my =E2=80=9C5=
5 TR2
> Resto Mod and have noticed that the current (Moss) HVDA kits have changed
> out the McLoud 1400-20 Hydraulic TOB for a Quarter Master unit.  Anyone
> know why this change was made?  Have there been issues with the McLoud 14=
00
> series TOB=E2=80=99s.  I have the McLoud unit adjusted properly and ready=
 to mate
> up to the Fidanze alloy flywheel and LUK clutch and pressure plate and th=
> upgraded TR4a motor, but would be interested in hearing from anyone (pro
> and con) concerning the McLoud units vs Quarter Master TOB=E2=80=99s.
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rod2319@gmail.com

--0000000000000633ed05b69a8cc2

the Quartermaster TOB at that time. I am not sure when or why he made the c=
hange.=C2=A0 I am completely satisfied with the Quartermaster TOB.<div dir=
ail_attr">On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 11:45 AM Dan Cronin &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:a=
lass=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;=
padding-left:1ex">Folks<br>
I have one of the older HVDA Toyota 5 speed to Triumph conversions (2006 vi=
ntage) that I am just now getting around to completing on my =E2=80=9C55 TR=
2 Resto Mod and have noticed that the current (Moss) HVDA kits have changed=
 out the McLoud 1400-20 Hydraulic TOB for a Quarter Master unit.=C2=A0 Anyo=
ne know why this change was made?=C2=A0 Have there been issues with the McL=
oud 1400 series TOB=E2=80=99s.=C2=A0 I have the McLoud unit adjusted proper=
ly and ready to mate up to the Fidanze alloy flywheel and LUK clutch and pr=
essure plate and the upgraded TR4a motor, but would be interested in hearin=
g from anyone (pro and con) concerning the McLoud units vs Quarter Master T=
OB=E2=80=99s.<br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>