Re: [TR] Thanks to all! - whitelisting team.net

To: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson@charter.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Thanks to all! - whitelisting team.net
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 18:00:55 +0000
Those having problems with list e-mails going to spam may want to see if you
have an option to 'whitelist' the team.net domain.  I have occasional issues
with list e-mails going to my spam folder (1-2 a month), but that is minor and
they always are replies.

You have to do this via your mail provider's interface so it happens at the
server level.  I still have lots of trouble with my city's listserver e-mails,
but not team.net stuff.

Brian