tvr

TVR mail lists????

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR mail lists????
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:22:13 EST
Listers,

I am a member of  the Team.Net TVR mail list, have been since it began a
couple years ago.  At last count there were about 71 members.  Talking to a
few people recently, I have learned that messages sent to that list are
"cross-posted" to the EGroups TVR list, but messages posted to the EGroups
TVR list do not show up on the Team.Net list.  So it seems that we may have a
failure to communicate.  If any EGroups members have responded to postings to
the Team.Net list, I wouldn't know.

I signed on to the Egroups TVR list a little while ago--at that time there
were about 21 members-- but whenever I try to read TVR stuff, I get error
messages and my ISP (AOL) blows me off.  I don't know why that happens,  it
might have something to do with the outdated computer I use, or AOL, but I'm
not sure.  Anyone else have problems reading EGroups TVR stuff?

Seems to me there are not so many of us TVR folks that two separate mailing
lists are needed.  Comments, please!.............      EGroups members please
cc to tvr@autox.team.net

Thanks!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA