Re: steel wheel reinforcement

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: steel wheel reinforcement
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 07:02:36 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 1 May 1996, Irv Korey wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It has been recommended that I have my steel wheels reinforced before I
> use them to go racing. I am planning on using TR6 wheels on a TR4. Does
> someone on this list have a recommended wheel shop? Thanks for your
> help.

        Irv,

        Do you know any local stock car racers? They may be able to tell
        you who in your area provides that service. There is a place in
        Chareston Illinois that does steel wheel work (they straightened
        my TR4's old steel rims before I bought the Panasports). I believe
        they also did work reinforcing wheels for the local dirt track crowd.

        If you can't find someone close to home, give me a call. I'll see
        if they are still in business.

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois