Trailer needed near San Francisco

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trailer needed near San Francisco
From: Clark Smith <Clark@astreet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 23:00:38 -0700
Hi All,

Does anyone in the San Francisco area have a dual-axle trailer that I could
borrow/rent for a weekend to pick up 1200 pound race-car-to-be?  I don't
know much about trailering, but I'm told a dual-axle is best for the car
being trailered.  I'm open to discussion on this.

I live on the San Francisco Peninsula and I'm hoping to pick up my new
(old) baby on the weekend of June 14th.  The car is in the Los Angeles area.

To the geographically ineligible, sorry about this message...

Thanks,

Clark

"Hay Bales and Asphalt"
a video featuring vintage footage