vinatge 914 racing on the west coast-USA

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vinatge 914 racing on the west coast-USA
From: chkangmd <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 00:21:41 -0700
sorry for the address on this one, lost the orig. posting with the HD
failure; I've been told by the san fran. region SCCA vintage racing
director that he would consider anyone and their car who wants to run
vintage as compared to "regular" racing. he's also a porsche guy. you
could also inquire regarding running a 914 in "vintage" under the NASA
organization- i called them re my '72 vintage  lotus and they said it
would be acceptable under their "CHERIOT" class. both organizations have
a web site ( yes, i lost those addresses w the HD too). if all else
fails, you could run it in SCCA,SOLO (I) until the older cars/?
organizers  rust out and the 914 is considered vintage acceptable.

christopher