Re: race entry prices

To: nobozos@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: race entry prices
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 9:50:12 PDT
It sounds like the Florida region has Regional events where they let
the vintage cars run in one or two groups. How does this affect the
track time? When the SF region has its one or two vintage-only events,
they seem to have no trouble getting 150-200 cars to show up. I went
out last year with a pack of 45 snarling open wheelers! A split start
was used on the feature race. There tended to be plenty of track time.
You're right. They couldn't keep that up for a whole season.  Your
track fees must be pretty low in Florida.