Formula V

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Formula V
From: JHarkness@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:55:56 -0400 (EDT)
I had posted a note to the list, but I guess it got involved in the problems
over the last week.  So, I'll try again.

While waiting for my TR3 to recuperate from an incident at Gingerman a few
weeks ago, I'm beginning to think that a vintage V might be a good interim
substitute.  Several friends have been explaining their virtues.  May even
become a favorite, who knows?

My question is this: anyone have a lead on a good vintage V?  I seem to
remember several postings recently, but wasn't paying attention at the time.
 Doesn't have to be perfect or the absolute fastest.  But it shouldn't be a
"project car" either, as I hope to compete a few times this season.

Any help would be appreciated.