Re: as long as there is no other discussion going on, any opinions on

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: as long as there is no other discussion going on, any opinions on floor
From: pmeis@bgsm.edu (paul meis)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:50:48 -0400 (EDT)
>Any opinion on good floor jacks?
>
>I have been shopping a lot and my results have shown that from $60-200
>everything is made in China and looks pretty similar despite slightly
>different ratings and paint jobs.
>
>The next step is the one made by Lincoln (also sold as Snap-On).  Best
>price I have seen, about $325.

I have been pleased with a Sears floor jack. It is black, goes from @3
inches to @18inches. Has been sturdy and  reasonably light and cost @$60 3
years ago.
Paul Meis, Team Escargot
"I have a great race car, but have an idiot for a mechanic and a fool for a
driver and I haven't been able to fire either one."
69 NTM-Honda D-sports racer
72 Honda AZ600 coupe (the bad ride in micorcars)