Re: Monterey Historics

To: alfasun@esslink.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 01:55:00 -0400 (EDT)

<< So basically I think he's right to be so strict, we are just as strict
 here in VSCCA. >>

If he were strict and consistent that's one thing, but letting his "buddies"
in with questionable cars and then telling others their car doesn't measure
up, isn't right, even if it is his show.  For the Lotus year, at least one of
the supposed Lotus Cortinas was a converted GT...one of his friends
consistently runs a non-Shelby, Mustang, nothing special, yet lots of serious
and significant Shelby's are turned away.  He lets his friends with Alfa GTVs
run with HMSA all the time, but tells Cortina owners he doesn't accept sedans
so he won't even let them enter his events.....

<<So relax, and let Steve be Steve, and go race where you can have a good
time, cause that's what it's really all about.>>

That's exactly what I do....until someone rings my Steve Earle bell again and
reminds me of how much I don't like getting jerked around, like he did to me
2 years ago.

Myles