Another vintage find

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another vintage find
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:40:41 -0400
I forgot to mention in my earlier post on the cache of literture that my
brother found something too - his old Heuer Carrera watch. He bought
this watch  at a duty-free shop in Nassau during Speed Weeks in 1963 or
64. He just sent if back to Heuer for a thorough cleaning and adjustment
(for over $200), then found he doesn't want to wear a wind-up watch
anymore!
He wants to sell it, but has no idea of its worth. If you are interested
in a "vintage chronometer", make an offer - you can contact him through
me.
--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm