Re: Sydney circuits

To: alfred@ajkco.com
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 07:15:17 -0600
Alfred,

I prefer Grattan in Michigan as the most fun of the tracks we regularly
attend. It's definately asses and elbows negotiating all the successive
turns, camber and elevation changes. It also has the best trackside
facilities around... decent food, running water with quite a few
showers, stocked ponds, swimming pool, manicure grounds...

IRP would run a close secend if they'd repave it.

WST
Team Tthicko