Re: Sydney circuits

To: alfred@ajkco.com
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 19:44:24 -0800
A great big Amen to this sentiment.  I just love Mid-Ohio.  A real
drivers track.  I've been towing 20+ hours for 8 years now just to take
on the Mid-Ohio challenge with SVRA.  I get the biggest grin in my
helmet when I feel the ass end of my TR3 rise up and rotate around going
over madness.  And when I'm hanging on for dear life going thru turn one
with the throttle wide open, petrified that I'll run out of track and
then end up with two wheels on the curb.  I can feel the rush right now
if I close my eyes.