Re: Driver attitudes: was SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios

To: ply@adtrading.com
Subject: Re: Driver attitudes: was SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios
From: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:49:41 EST
Thanks, Patrick.

As the other major colonial experiment, we too have never been much on FIA
racing. It seems we have a lot in common. Too bad the distance is so great. As
you know, the V-8 mystique is still strong here. They (Ford, GM, Chrysler,
etc.) keep trying to come out with other configurations, but nothing else does
the job.

We have all the same controversay in our vintage racing. "It's too new, it
doesn't have the correct lug nuts, no history, too fast, too slow, yadah,
yahdah, yahahahda"!

Thanks again,

Jack Woehrle