Re: Titles/insurance etc...

To: Eoriu8@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Titles/insurance etc...
From: DWhitesdJr <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:23:59 EST
Well, I guess Alabama finally has something over The West Coast.  One may
title race cars here.  In fact, the Martini Porsche 917 and most of the NART
Ferrari collection carry Alabama tags.  I  have a "street licensed" F-1 Lotus
with Alabama tags.  In the space for body style it says "single seater".
There is no mention of the lack of lights, signals or an open exhaust!  Color
is listed as "Green with a yellow racing stripe".  Montana may have open speed
limits and California may have 17 Mile Drive, but we have 10,000 miles of
state roads that can be used by street licensed race cars.  ;-)