Re: Introduction and request for advice.

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Introduction and request for advice.
From: RodsINTOMG <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:50:43 EST

<< Rod, I hope Andy takes your advice and comes out to try his car on a real
race track. However, ANY car driven "at speed"  during this lunch hour track
tour, will be black flagged and sent home. I hope there hasn't been some
misunderstanding.

 See you at the track,
 Don Queen >>

Hey Don:

When I tell people like Andy that they can drive their car "at speed"  I use
this phrase to let people know that they can get the RPMs up a little.  I did
a tour of Laguna Seca a number of years ago in my TD and I don't think we ever
got over 25 mph.  It was very frustrating and not fun.  I've done the CSRG
noon tour as a novice and thought I was going fast, even though I wasn't (by
our standards), I sure had fun.  And not to worry, I control the pace car and
will determine "the speed".  There will be no black flags.

Rod Schweiger
'64 MGB Sebring Replica #119