Lotus Cortina For Sale?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Cortina For Sale?
From: MHKitchen <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:05:57 EST
To all;

I am considering parting with my 1965 Mk1 Lotus Cortina.  It is in pristine
condition.  It has a fresh, 196+HP twin cam (stock stroke, original L block
and head), straight cut gearbox, LSD, and is VERY FAST.  It won the USRRC
Seniors Tour Western Championship for under 2.0 liter GT cars in 1994, 1995,
and 1996, and has won its class in numerous races.  It has turned 2:01's at
Sears.  It took 3rd's in the race car classes at the 1993 Lafayette Concours,
and the 1993 Hillsborough Concours.   It took 2nd in race cars at the 1994
Lotus Convention (Portland) Concours.

This car has been accepted and raced with CSRG, VARA, SOVREN, RMVR, and SCCA.

It can be seen this weekend at the CSRG Sears Point Event, car #128.

Will consider offers in the $40's.  (Another, less quick, but very clean
example recently sold in the mid $30's).

Direct your offers or inquiries to Myles Kitchen at MHKitchen@aol.com.