East Coast Tour

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: East Coast Tour
From: hamai@purple-moon.com (Kiyoshi Hamai)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:15:34 -0800
Open to conversation...

Three events in September have caught my eye...
        Labor Day, Sept 4-7     Lime Rock Dodge Vintage
        Sept 12-13      Watkins Glen Vintage
        Sept 26-27      Atlanta Historics, Road Atlanta

The Lime Rock & Road Atlanta events will be celebrating Lotus' 50th
anniversary, which piques my interest (I drive a Lotus 41 FB car). So,
here's my question to those in the Northern California area...

Is anyone interested in joining me in a three race tour? I'm looking into
transportation for this tour and costs are still a bit vague. But,
tentatively there's room for 5-6 cars (including mine) plus gear.

Tentative plan would be to pack mid/late August, meet the transport at Lime
Rock, run Lime Rock 9/4-7. Then pack and meet the truck at Watkins Glen on
9/11; run the Glen; pack and send the truck off to Atlanta. Meet the truck
at Road Atlanta on 9/25, enjoy the Atlanta Historics; pack and send the
truck back across the states and meet it back in the San Francisco Bay Area
a week or so later.

Drop me a note with your thoughts...

Kiyoshi Hamai
Lotus 41 FB